The last release of Pokemon GO – v0.31.0 saw some great changes in the game which includes the removal of footprint tracking system, the addition of a new customization where trainers can change their appearance anytime, better UI for transferring Pokemons now accessible from the menu and more.
After the first initial days of discouragement in Pokemon GO players where Niantic was not replying to their feedbacks, the company now seems to be very active on their Social Media Accounts and websites responding and replying to User Feedbacks and are actually implementing it right into the game.
The newer version release today – v0.33.0 includes some great new changes. Here’s the changelog:
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
- Fixed a bug that prevented “Nice”, “Great”, and “Excellent” PokeBall throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- Minor text fixes
Also, along with this, they’re now implementing an alternative to the footprint tracking system which was removed in the previous version and is now available for beta testing to trainers in San Fransisco. If this receives popularity and great user feedback, we’ll have this new nearby Pokemon tracking system which tracks Pokemons near to the Pokestops in your area along with the exact place where it is spawned.
As referred in the changelog, there are many exciting features brought to us in this newer version. The PokeBall throw award bug is now fixed, so you can now get all the points for your awesome Pokeball throws. Also, you’ll now be able to see the actual team leaders in the PokeMenu. Also, security is now improved as the game reminds you not to play while driving.
You can now update to the latest version of Pokemon GO – v0.33.0 from the respective App Stores.
Did you like the new updates brought to us in v0.33.0 of Pokemon GO? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.