Though the last release of Pokemon GO v0.29.3 said that all it had done was minor text fixes, there was a lot of stuff that they worked behind the scenes and didn’t mention in the app update.
One of those greatest works was, upscaling their servers.
As you might see now, after the release of Pokemon GO in Japan, the servers are stable, with very low downtime even after millions of fans from Japan joined and started playing the game.
The famous 3 steps bug was still there which made it hard to find nearby Pokemons.
Here’s the good:
With the release of v0.31.0 today, the famous 3 steps bug is no more!
They fixed the 3 steps bug by completely removing the Pokemon step counts at all. So now, you can’t have any estimation of where the Pokemon is, near or far, as there are no footprint steps of Pokemon.
Pokemon GO v0.31.0 changelog:
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
With this changelog, it’s certain that Niantic has been working hard to improve your in-game experience and make it as better as they can!
One of the best things with this update is, re-customization of your avatar. This means you can now change your game appearance anytime you wish to and look better.
One you download and install v0.31.0 of Pokemon GO, you’ll enjoy yourselves as transferring the Pokemons now becomes easier, instead scrolling the whole Pokemon info up to the bottom, it can now be done easily with a popup menu.
Did you like this latest update of Pokemon GO? Comment your opinions below.