When it comes to catching rare Pokémons in the Pokémon GO game, you’ve 2 options:
- Go out, roam in the world, and look out for them.
- Hatch the eggs by walking 10 kilometres!
You can only, by luck, encounter a rare species of Pokémon by roaming in your nearby area or may just found another Weedle, Pidgey or Rattatta (Pokémon GO wiki), the most common sightings.
So, an effective way to get rare Pokémons in your bag is, Hatch eggs by walking 10 kilometres!
Now, walking 10 kilometres is no joke! Although people reports that this app has helped them to get their physical and mental fitness at a higher level, walking 10 kilometres is huge!
In fact, you may or may not even have the time to walk so long. Or it might take you days to just hatch a single egg.
The most common solution is to buy PokéCoins and then
So, here we’ve some tricks to hatch eggs in Pokémon GO WITHOUT walking at all!
- 1 How to Hatch Eggs in Pokémon GO Without Walking
- 2 #Trick 7 – Get a Poké Drone!
- 3 Steps to use Pokédrone to Hatch Eggs in Pokémon GO without walking:
- 4 #Trick 6 – Put your phone on a model railroad
- 5 #Trick 5 – Place your phone on top of a record player
- 6 Steps to use Recorder to Hatch Eggs in Pokémon GO without walking:
- 7 #Trick 4 – Place your phone on a spinning turntable
- 8 #Trick 3 – Stick your phone on your pet dog
- 9 Steps to use your Pet Dog to Hatch Eggs Without Walking:
- 10 #Trick 2 – Play the game with phone on a Roomba
- 11 Steps to use Roomba to Hatch Eggs without walking:
- 12 #Trick 1 – Fooling the Game into Automatically Counting Walk Counts without Walking!
How to Hatch Eggs in Pokémon GO Without Walking
Before you start reading the rest of the article, note that you actually shouldn’t use this trick everytime, or again, you’ll be lazy as you were before. But, when it comes to walking 5 or more kilometres, here we have 7 amazing tricks with the help of which you can hatch eggs in Pokémon GO without walking.
#Trick 7 – Get a Poké Drone!
The Pokédrone by TRNDlabs is an amazing drone specifically made for Pokémon GO players so that you can reach at unreachable places without any efforts.
All you need to do is set the phone up on the joystick control’s stand, start the drone, launch it, control it, and the drone’s position will be the place at which your phone will locate your location.
Now, here’s the way you can use this drone to lower your efforts of watching while hatching eggs.
Steps to use Pokédrone to Hatch Eggs in Pokémon GO without walking:
- Launch the game in your phone and set it up on the joystick’s phone stand.
- Start the drone, and fly it in a round shaped movements on a larger radius (>50mt area).
- Check your walk count increasing, enjoy.
#Trick 6 – Put your phone on a model railroad
This is a unique invention by one of the Japanese Pokémon GO player.
— あづれ(極貧夏コミ強行) (@adure_) July 9, 2016
What he did is – attached his phone to a model train set up on a railroad, which is then let to run in a big area loop at an optimal speed (<12mph) which tricks the game into thinking that you’re actually moving around.
#Trick 5 – Place your phone on top of a record player
This one works amazingly. Fooling the Pokémon GO system into considering that you’re walking becomes easy with simply putting it on your tape recorder and letting it move on it’s own.
With that done, you can simply sit on it’s side, enjoy your coke and watch your hatching egg distance count increasing!
Here’s a quick video tutorial for it:
Steps to use Recorder to Hatch Eggs in Pokémon GO without walking:
- Launch the game.
- Place your phone on your record player.
- Start the record player.
- Sit back and enjoy the count increasing!
Note: Make sure that the revolving speed of your recorder isn’t high or your phone will end up getting thrown away!
#Trick 4 – Place your phone on a spinning turntable
This again is a great way to get your eggs hatched without having to do anything or walking on long distances. Simply get your phone up and game running on the turntable, and sit besides watching the count increasing. Enjoy!
The video already explains it very well!
#Trick 3 – Stick your phone on your pet dog
— Pokémon GO News (@PokemonGoNews) July 12, 2016
This is another trick with which you can hatch eggs in Pokémon GO without walking easily. Again, the movement of your dog will signal the game, the action of your movements and hence, your walk count will initially decrease. You can tie your phone in any way to your dog but make sure that it’s in a safe position and doesn’t drops down and breaks if your dog does some mischiefs. Refer the photo above for
This has 2 benefits in all:
- Your pet dog will be happy since you let it roam free.
- You saved walking 10 kilometres. Voila!
Steps to use your Pet Dog to Hatch Eggs Without Walking:
- Launch the game and navigate to your dashboard, specifically the egg hatching screen so that you can monitor the changes.
- Tie your phone
#Trick 2 – Play the game with phone on a Roomba
Roomba is a robotic vacuum vleaner, which can controlled by a remote in your hands which gamers often happen to have at their homes.
Placing the phone on a roomba, and controlling the roomba through the remote control, you can actually move the phone in places because of which, the game will think that you’re actually moving and hence, the counting of distance of walking will start and you can soon enjoy that awesome rare Pokémon!
The below video demonstrates the use of a Roomba to hatch eggs in Pokémon GO without walking:
Steps to use Roomba to Hatch Eggs without walking:
- Start Pokémon GO game.
- Move on to the egg hatching count screen from your dashboard.
- Place it on your Roomba and start it.
- Control it using the remote.
Note: For seeing actual reflextions in distances of walk count, you should move it over a large radius, i.e. moving your roomba in your 400 sq ft room would do no good. The game should actually sense that you’re moving on and your location is changing constantly. So, better try it in an area with large space.
#Trick 1 – Fooling the Game into Automatically Counting Walk Counts without Walking!
This one’s for the geeks.
It involves the use GPS Spoofer to spoof your GPS location so that the game can’t spot out our real location. Along with that, it involves the use of other 2 apps, to hide your mock location, to fully confirm that the game won’t find out your real location.
Follow this video tutorial and you’ll be able to then fool the game easily, and get your walk count done without walking.
Know more ways to hatch eggs in Pokémon GO without walking? Share your opinion in the comments below.